To regenerate the exhausted body and refill it with energy you will find at your disposal:
- Turkish bath with its cleansing and stimulating effects that enhance blood circulation, help to detoxify your body and to strengthen your immune system;
- Physiotherm infrared cabin with its delicate heat, effective for muscle relaxation and back pain relief;
- Finnish sauna with the appropriate cold water plunge pool for a refreshment after a healthy sauna session that reduces muscle tension and facilitates muscle recovery processes, helps to solve respiratory problems and to improve peripheral blood circulation;
- Kneipp baths with their salubrious and invigorating power for your feet, tired after lots of kilometres across the mountains;
- two whirlpools that help to relieve muscle soreness and favour the draining of excess liquids in order to fill the whole body with a fantastic sensation of lightness.
And afterwards, abandon yourselves to pure relaxation on the ergonomic loungers of the chill out zone, carelessly indulging in idleness and tranquillity, cradled by some relaxing music and sipping a fragrant herbal tea.
Upon request you can also use a solarium (at extra cost).
The magical powers of heat and water in our Wellness & Relax Area will help you to recover as soon as possible from the fatigue of the mountain activities and to prepare your body to face new challenges on foot or by bike, with skis or snowboard, letting you live every single moment of your holiday in the best way, full of energy and vitality and ready for any unforgettable adventure.