The indicated prices per day are valid in case of a minimum stay of 4 days.
In certain periods of the year a minimum stay may be required.
The indicated prices don’t include the local tourist tax of € 1.90/person/day. From January 2018 € 1,90/person/day. The tax is applied to guests aged over 14 (an identity document is required).
The prices for the summer season 2017 are per person per day with half board service, Salad Buffet, soup and pasta + choice between 2 main courses and Dessert ; buffet breakfast will be offered.
Weekly welcome aperitif with canapès and traditional Ladin dinner in our rustic tavern.
REDUCTIONS: -sofa beds-
- from 0 to 2 years old (baby cot): 80%
- 2-4 years old: 50%
- 4-8 years old: 30%
- 8-14 years old: 20%
- Adults: 10%
- For stays of less than 4 days an additional charge is applied (please see rates list).
- Double room for single use: +50% to the pricelist (the charge may vary depending on the season).
- Access to the wellness area with whirlpool, sauna, infrared sauna, Turkish bath.
- Only in summer: sauna and steam bath on alternate days.
- Wellness area is reserved for guests over 14 years old : thanks for understanding!
- During the winter season free storage lockers for skis and boots in front of the cable car; we have a ski- and skiboot-deposit in the Hotel too.
- Special conditions for all skiing equipment hire services (discount 10%):www.skirental.it
- Solarium (sunbed) 13 minutes : € 9.00.
- Bathrobe and slippers hire for the entire stay: € 9.00.
When there are no more free parking slots available in front of the hotel, we kindly ask you to park your car in our garage in the village centre (about 3 minutes on foot from the Hotel).
Parking places in the garage are subject to extra charge only in winter € 9.00/day.
All the rooms are non-smoking and equipped with the following amenities: private facilities, balcony, safe, hair-dryer, TV/SAT, free WI-FI.
Please be informed that some rooms may differ from the photos on the website.
For booking with half board : Guests will not be refunded for any unconsumed meals.
In case of bed & breakfast treatment, room prices are reduced by € 10/person/day.
ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE:
The rooms are available for check-in starting from 1 p.m. on the day of arrival.
If you arrive after 19:00 and/or miss the dinner on the day of arrival, we kindly ask you to inform us in advance.
On the day of departure you are kindly asked to leave your room by 10 a.m.
PETS: small dogs are accepted in accordance with the Hotel direction (rooms without carpet) :
for additional cleaning we allow us to charge € 10,00/day (food is not included) .
Are not allowed in common areas (Bar, Restaurant...) € 10,00/day, food not included.
Thanks for understanding.
A reservation becomes binding only after a written confirmation accompanied by the transfer of a booking deposit equal to 30% of the total cost of your stay. The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the reservation date via our Online Deposit service or by bank transfer to:
Banca Popolare dell’Alto Adige, Office in La Villa in Badia (BZ)
La Stua sas
IBAN: IT69 W058 5658 1800 1957 0016 666
For a credit card payment please send us your card details.
All cancellations and changes should be made by the client in written form.
The following conditions apply to all the cancellations and changes: in case of cancellation the deposit will be retained, as prescribed by the articles 1385 and 1386 of the Civil Code.
- 3 months till 1 month before arrival, we reserve the right to charge 40% of the total cost of your stay (deposit included).
- 1 month bill 1 week before arrival, we reserve the right to charge 70% of the total cost of your stay (deposit included).
- In the last week before arrival 90% of the total cost of your stay.
- In case of a late cancellation, no-show, late arrival or early departure 100% of the total cost of your stay will be charged.
TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCE:
We advise you to consider travel cancellation insurance to avoid the risk of possible losses in case of cancellation.
Click here to conclude your personal HOGAST insurance contract.
The above insurance is to be completed on the same day with the reservation to gain immediate validity and cover any possible losses in case of cancellation.
We accept cash (up to € 2,999.99), cheques, credit cards (except Diners Club and American Express), Bancomat and bank transfers.
Mandatory information: according to the EU-Regulation n. 524/2013 of the Euopean Parliament and of the Council Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: